Best Design projects already visited High Point Market in North Carolina’s Piedmont Triad and will be there in the next days to follow the greatest design brands.
Like we seen at Interior Design Magazine, High Point Market is a biannual furnishings feast for the residential set that present more rustic and modern tensions collided in showrooms like Four Hands, where Thomas Bina paired his signature reclaimed woods with slabs of cool concrete. Graphic urban themes were pervasive—at Cisco Brothers. As well Boca do Lobo with Luxury Design handmade in Portugal!
1. Michael Vanderbyl’s Polk upholstery and Bridge table in quartered oak by VanPeursem.
2. Dexter Sofa by Cisco Brothers.
3. Botti | Floor by Delightfull
4. Olio mirror by Glassisimo.
5. Wall-mounted cabinet in white lacquer and faux ostrich with brass nail head detail by Phylum Design.
6. Caldwell Sideboard by Go Home.
7. Monet | Center table by Boca do Lobo
Discover these wonderful pieces at High Point Market ’14. Best Design Projects already been there and We are sure that you will like it!