Bathroom represents one of the home’s areas where we spend less time. However, designers have been improving this space with chairs or even other furniture pieces to embellish it.
Do you feel like you are diserving a nice and relaxed bath in a comfy space? Keep an eye on these tips that will help you to make of your bathroom a more enjoyable area.
We are used to perceive full-white bathrooms as the most relaxing ones. It’s true! Full white conduct ourselfes to a zen mood although, with time this color can become tedious and tiring.
So, why can’t we “shower” it with a bit of color? You can paint one or several walls with lighter colors like blue, yellow or green. Your bathroom will immediately receive a new energy! Also, accessories in bright colors can give it a more impressive look.
If you bathroom is not equiped with natural light, i mean, a window, you have to resort to artificial lighting.
In small areas you can choose a nice wall lamp design. But, if your home is equipped with a relative large bathroom area, you can draw the attention by placing a nice chandelier in the middle of the space.
To explain you better I took this two images from Maison Valentina Luxury Bathrooms Collection where we can see the amazing bathtub and washbasins combined with the Brubeck Lamp from Delightfull and the Venice Mirror from Boca do Lobo.
This ideas even they look so simple, it will do wonders for your bathroom area.
Meanwhile, we will show you some celebrities luxury bathrooms that will serve as an inspiration.
Michael Bay’s Master Bathroom
Michael Bay’s Miami Beach House has an amazing fresh and open space bathroom that really invites for a warm bath.
Donatella Versace’s Master Bath
The famous designer has in her own Milan house a luxury bathroom with a centered exquisite black and gold bathtub.
After the amazing inspirational celebrities bathrooms, we have some tips to keep your bathroom the most cleanest place in your home.
Bathroom Cleaning To-Do List
– wipe out the sink (30 seconds);
– Wipe the toilet seat and rim (15 seconds).
– Swoosh the toilet bowl with a brush (15 seconds).
– Wipe the mirror and faucet (15 seconds).
– Squeegee the shower door (30 seconds).
– Spray the entire shower and the curtain liner with shower mist after every use (15 seconds
– Scrub the tub (three minutes)
– Scrub the tiles (five minutes)
– Mop the floor (two minutes)
– Wipe the switch plates, doorknobs, and doorjambs (one minute)
– Empty and wipe out the wastebasket (30 seconds)
– Take down the shower curtain, then launder it according to the care instructions
– Empty, weed, and clean the medicine cabinet (20 minutes)
– Perform Shiny Sink 101 on the tub and sink
Best Design Projects will continue to informing you about the greatest projects around the world. We like, as much as you, to read all design for your own home, the latest decor trends, the best interior design projects and so on.