Best Design Projects was recently in the first edition of the Maison & Objet Americas in Miami. The trade show brought together a selection of 300 brands that were during the 12th and 15th of May representing the upscale spirit of the Maison & Objet group.
We had the opportunity to visit the Armani Casa that in 2016 predicts to launch a great residential design project with the cooperation of the acclaimed César Pelli from Pelli Clarke Pelli Architects which has designed many prestigious projects worldwide, including the World Financial Center in New York, the Petronas Towers in Malaysia and the International Finance Centre in Hong Kong, Jorge M. Pérez, chairman of The Related Group, the nation’s leading developer of multifamily residences and Gil Dezer, the President of Dezer Development, a creative and innovative real estate visionary.
The Residences by Armani/Casa & Condominium will be settled in the Ocean in Sunny Isles, Miami Beach, a beachfront designed luxury condominium residences property.Pelli Clarke Pelli’s contemporary glass tower appears at one with the crystal clear water of the Atlantic Ocean. Transparent terraces let you step into a dreamlike space suspended between earth and sky. Interiors by Armani/Casa create a world of serenity and elegance, and beautifully designed amenities offer the ultimate in true luxury.
It will be the first North American project for Armani/Casa, which already has several branded residential properties, including the World Towers in Mumbai, India and the Maçka Residences in Istanbul, Turkey. President and chief executive office of the group Giorgio Armani said of the project, “partnering with a talented architect like César Pelli means we get to create something very special – a remarkable living space, imbued with the spirit of modern elegance”.
BUILDING FEATURES AND AMENITIES
– Soaring 649 foot tall modern glass tower by internationally acclaimed architect César Pelli
– Interiors by Armani/Casa under the artistic direction of legendary designer Giorgio Armani
– Landscaping by award-winning Swiss landscape architect Enzo Enea
– Elegant porte cochère entry with Atlantic Ocean views and water feature
– Sophisticated two-story lobby exquisitely appointed with Armani/Casa feature
– Professionally curated selection of museum-quality art, including monumental sculptures by Sandro Chia and Sinisa Kukec and works by Venice Biennale artist Marcelo Legrand.
– Private high-speed elevator access to all residences
– Breathtaking Atlantic Ocean views through floor-to-ceilling windows
– Spacious interiors with elegant smooth ceillings rising to 10 feet
– Expansive private balconies with glass railings
– Lobby level Armani Privé lounge
– Elevated, lushly landscaped oceanfront terrace with a heated swimming pool, hot tub, and pool attendants providing food and beverage service
– Private oceanfront restaurant and bar with outdoor seating
– Exclusive beach amenities, including food and beverage service, beach attendants, chaise lounges and umbrellas
– Entertainment rooms furnished by Armani/Casa including Movie Theater, Cigar Room and Children’s Playroom
– State-of-the-art fitness center overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
– Exclusive spa including a Turkish Hamman with indoor and outdoor treatment rooms
– 24-hour valet services
– 24-hour security and multi-lingual concierge service
Prices for the 260 units will start at just above $1 million.
To sum up, the blog Best Design Projects would like to know your opinion about this post. What do you think these restaurants? Explore our blog and find out more on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest.