Top Luxury Brands Shows Their Finest Product Designs To Inspire You – From every aspect of design, from its thinking to its production as evolved, and will most certainly keep evolving. Here are some of the New Designs Inspirations from various categories, from case goods to bathtubs, and from midcentury style to modern classic, always with an eye on the future and with the already 2000 luxury design products, and 1300 inspirations. Find out more here!
The top luxury brands just presented their best home furnishings glam up any home decor project. The year of 2019 was truly a year of change, of metamorphosis for Covet House and its brands like Boca do Lobo, DelightFULL, BRABBU, KOKET, Maison Valentina, Circu, LUXXU, Essential Home, Rug’Society and PullCast.
The design industry has become more than graphics and interfaces and started to become more about designing culturally, including future thinking and methods, but also keeping and respecting the old crafts. From unique furnishings and lighting designs to bespoke home accessories, Covet House has everything you need to make your home decor look like a magazine cover!
1. – Lanka Bookcase by BRABBU – The vertical poles embedded into the seafloor is the main reference for the structure of LANKA: in matte black lacquer, it supports the main body covered in matte palisander wood veneer, and with matte brass details.
2. – Ring Filigree Mirror by Boca do Lobo – Resorting to one of the oldest jewelry making techniques known. Completely handcrafted, with each brass cord fitted with precision, the Filigree Ring flourishes in a traditional homage to Portuguese culture and commitment, the large wall mirror’s edge is made of brass cords gilded in 18k gold.
3. – Serpentine II Mirror by KOKET – Framed in two intertwined serpent forms made of hand-carved wood this mirror is the perfect way to add a touch of exoticism to any interior setting.
1. – Merveille Dining Chair by KOKET – Stunning feathers turn the outside back of this graceful chair into a wondrous work of art, upholstered with velvet color cream.
2. – Novak Sofa by Essential Home– A sofa that combines some details from mid-century style with a contemporary design vision.
3. – Otter Single Sofa by BRABBU – Inspired by the nature of this animal, the OTTER Single Sofa can adapt to every room and be an integral part of any interior design. Its round shapes transmit both comforts as well as grandiosity.
1. – Bertoia Bar Table by Essential Home – A modern bar table perfect for a luxurious bar, with a round shape that is not only trendy but extremely enticing. Designed purely of dark marble, this is a majestic bar table with incredible potential.
2. – Metamorphosis Snooker Table by Boca do Lobo – An extraordinary English snooker table with 10-foot playground, founded by 8 statement designed black wood legs which portray unexpected chaos of high-end materials and unexpected casted brass black bugs and gold scorpions.
3. – Vertigo Side Table by LUXXU – Composed of perfectly crafted marble, polished brass, and smoked glass which creates a unique and sophisticated environment wherever it’s placed. A fascinating and exclusive piece that exhales luxury and a cohesive style.
Don’t forget to read:
1. – Carter Suspension Lamp by DelightFULL – Handmade in polished brass and matte white, the soft casting light of the 6 arms of this mid-century modern lighting fixture was designed with the great discoveries of space in mind.
2. – Abbey Suspension Lamp by DelightFULL – A memorable piece that counts with golden finishes and black matte to give it a twist, Inspired by the enigmatic life of Abbey Lincoln.
3. – Pharo Floor Lamp by LUXXU – Made of gold-plated brass and crystal glass, Pharo II floor lamp is an interpretation of the robust yet simple architecture of modern lighthouses. A standing beacon of light to rupture the darkness.
1. – Symphony Oval Bathtub by Maison Valentina – The gold plated brass tubes stands-out on this oval-shaped design, giving it the elegant yet luxurious look you are searching for. The tub is made of white casted iron giving it a clean look that is perfect for any luxury bathroom project.
2. – Petra Towel Rack by Maison Valentina – This towel rack materializes the ancient inspirations of the City of Petra into the modern world. As the hand-carved block of Carrara Marble fuses with the polished brass tub, the Petra towel rack reveals its full splendor.
1. – Cloud Bed by Circu – Its cloud-shaped form is only one of the details that make this piece whimsical and a perfect item for any bedroom. Every detail was made thinking about the comfort and well being of children. Bedtime stories and magical dreams are a certainty in this piece.
2. – Kings & Queens Castle Bed by Circu -Whether in the role of a King or Prince or in the role of a Queen or Princess, King’s and Queen’s Castle will delight any child in love with story tales, being the center of their mystical adventures.
1. – Spear CM3024 Door Pull by PullCast – Inspired by the Celtic sun god that possessed the “Invincible Spear”. This mythical mid-size door pulls made with polished brass and Alabastro Marble to bring a powerful statement into the main doors.
2. – La Land Rug by Rug’Society – A long pile version of the Amazon rug from the botanical collection, It has several pastel colors that blend with it his fluffy feeling, which makes it a very trendy piece.
3. – Baruka CM3021 Handle by PullCast – Reflecting a cultural manifest to a strong culture, customs, manners, etiquette, and values. Baruka is made of brass, becoming a modern and strong furniture handle to adorn your designs, cabinetry, sideboards.
4. – Ted Rug by Rug’Society – Exploring the trend of long pile tapestries, this rug mixes unique tones and unforgettable touch.